An application will be made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of these events. We will provide information updates as soon as the application processes are complete.
CME credits are assigned to participants per half-day. To collect your CME points for your certificate, please make sure the barcode on your name badge is scanned each time you enter a session room.
Please note that a feedback form will be sent to each course participant after the congress. After completing the survey, delegates will automatically receive their CME certificate for the respective conference(s).
ENETS CME Courses
Whilst you are waiting for the Annual ENETS Conference, why don't you view ENETS' other CME courses and accrue up to 15 CME points? ENETS currently offers a large range of NET CME webinars on topics relevant to NET-dedicated specialists. These include:
- ENETS Guidelines for the Management of Gastroduodenal and Colorectal Neuroendocrine Neoplasms - 1 CME
- ENETS Guidelines for the Management of Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasms - 1 CME
- ENETS Guidelines for the Management of Jejuno-ileal and Appendiceal Neuroendocrine Neoplasms (NENs) and Metastases from NENs - 1 CME
- PG Course Pilot: NET Classification and Medical Treatments of PanNET - 1 CME
- Multi Course PG 2018 - 6 CMEs
- Multi Course PG 2019 - 5 CMEs