Statement on the 18th Annual ENETS Conference in 2021
At ENETS, the health and safety of our international guests and valued members is our top priority. Due to concerns and uncertainty regarding travel safety and large group gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic increase, ENETS has taken the decision:
- to host its 18th Annual ENETS Conference as a virtual event
- the main event will take place on Thursday to Saturday, 25 – 27 February 2021.
The Postgraduate Course will be held as a separate, virtual event close to the main conference. More details will be made available shortly.
Registration will open in October 2020.
We are diligently working behind the scenes on a first-class programme for 2021, which will deliver the best science and multidisciplinary educational content in NET diagnostic and therapy. The event will offer the latest in evidence-based science, practice updates, and treatment advances. Some highlights include:
- Plenary lectures on radiomics in NEN and immunotherapy in cancer
- Pathology of neuroendocrine neoplasms
- Carcinoid heart disease
- A joint session with the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE)
- Nuclear medicine diagnostics and therapy
- Recent results from clinical trials and key ongoing trials
- Treatment outcomes
- Live basic and clinical oral abstract sessions
ENETS, along with its sponsors and partners, looks forward to delivering an excellent programme. We will meet the challenge and provide more inspiring ways to learn and direct ways to interact with the global NET community.
We will also start accepting abstract submissions in October.
Please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or queries.
With kind regards,
ENETS Conference Facts
from 51 countries in 2020
Multidisciplinary is our credo.
We welcome all NET-related disciplines and professionals!
Take the next step and apply for ENETS Membership today.