12th Annual ENETS Postgraduate Course
Virtual Event, 19 February 2022
Postgraduate Course in 2022
The scientific faculty has worked on an informative and stimulating education programme in neuroendocrine tumor disease. Please look at the preliminary programme.
As always, ENETS is keen on involving a highly competent and skilled expert panel of speakers from various disciplines.
Become an ENETS member today and benefit from the best conference fee.
19 February 2022 - Virtual Event
Saturday, 19 February 2022
Opening and overview
Session A: “Think small” in NET
Session B: Challenges and dilemmas in NET inherited syndromes
Session C: Are rare NEN really different?
Session D: "Challenging scenarios" - NET of Unknown Primary (UP) and R1 resection
Session E: Live MDT
Multidisciplinary panel: Challenging patient's scenarios discussed by experts and delegates:
- Endocrinologist: Staffan Welin, SWE
- Gastroenterologist: Ivan Borbath, BEL
- Oncologist: Anna Koumarianou, GRE
- Histopathologist: Aurel Perren, SWI
- Nuclear Medicine Physician: Valentina Ambrosini, ITA
- Clinical Nurse Specialist: Jenny Falkerby, SWE
- Interventional Radiologist: Allan Bloom, ISR
- Radiation Oncologist: Morten Suppli, DEN
- Surgeon: Andrea Frilling, GBR