Submission deadline: Sunday, 3 December 2017, 23:59:00 CET
The ENETS Travel Grant is designed to:
- Provide physicians (clinicians and researchers) with particular interest in the field of gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NETs) with financial support for attending the 15th Annual ENETS Conference in Barcelona.
The Grant covers:
- Travel to/from Barcelona (economy class) and hotel stay in the city during the conference.
- The conference registration fee.
- The Postgraduate Course fee, should the recipient wish to attend the PG Course (to be held on 7 March).
Note: Other travel-related costs (i.e. visa application, public ground transportation domicile-airport-hotel/hotel-airport-domicile, meal allowance on arrival/departure up to 30 €/day) will be reimbursed after the conference. Grant recipients must submit original receipts and a completed expense claim form to the ENETS Office within four weeks after the conference.
All travel and hotel booking will be completed by the ENETS Office in Berlin. Candidates cannot apply for more than one Travel grant within the same year.
- Be in training as biologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, geneticist, internist, nuclear medicine physician, oncologist, pathologist, physiologist, radiologist or surgeon.
- Show particular interest in the GEP-NET field.
- Students/fellows with research interest/activities in this field can also apply for this grant.
- Be 35 years and younger.
- Have a reasonable level of English.
- Submit an abstract, which may be accepted for a publication/poster presentation.
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae.
- A statement on the current research and submitted abstract.
- A description of financial need.
- Letter of recommendation from the candidate’s department head/supervisor.
Application should inform:
The ENETS Office whether she/he wishes to attend the Postgraduate Course. (Registration for PG can be done later, but space is limited)
Number of fellowships offered for 2018
ENETS offers up to 10 Travel Grants per year.
BACK TO ENETS 15th ANNUAL CONFERENCE