Transferring research to education and teaching is a major goal at ENETS. Thanks to the involvement of ENETS education board and pharma partnerships, ENETS has implemented a programme of webinars (90 minutes) and podcasts (10 minutes) with the objective to check progress on most moving fields of NEN management. State-of-the art and unmet needs will be highlighted. We expect fruitful and numerous discussions and hope this programme will help encourage better care and research for our patients.
The webinar series is intended for HCPs qualified by law to prescribe medicine.
Did you miss the last ENETS webinar?
Don't worry if you missed the ENETS webinar on choosing the best treatment sequence for NET, which took place on 28 April 2021! You can now view it in the ENETS webinar archive, free of charge, by clicking on the button below.
ENETS will host its next webinar on neuroendocrine carcinomas (NECs): diagnostic and therapeutic challenges on Wednesday, 26 May 2021, from 18:00 – 19:30 CEST.
Upcoming webinars in the series
Don't miss out on any of the upcoming webinars in the ENETS webinar series. All webinars will take place from 18:00 - 19:30 CE(S)T.
- Neuroendocrine carcinomas (NECs): diagnostic and therapeutic challenges - 26 May 2021
- Several years after their first approval for advanced NET treatments, what have we learned from? what do we expect? - 30 June 2021
- New TKI results in NETs - 21 July 2021
- Neoadjuvant and adjuvant NET therapy: is it an option? - 29 September 2021
- PRRT – practical issues & “grey areas” - 27 October 2021
- “Post-OMICS” landscape and agnostic strategy - 24 November 2021
- Surgery of localised digestive NET: a tailored approach - 15 December 2021
- "ABC" in NEN - 26 January 2022
- Does surgery cure localised NET? Which level of evidence? - 30 March 2022
ENETS Webinar Archive
ENETS has hosted seven webinars to date in its webinar series.
- The first two pilot webinars on the general aspects of managing NEN patients in the COVID-19 era, including SSTR targeted therapies and the use of PRRT took place on 11 June 2020.
- A webinar on somatostatin analogues including combination and maintenance therapy took place on 8 October 2020.
- The webinar on ESMO highlights and new data from randomised studies took place on 5 November 2020.
- The webinar on ABC in NEN took place on 27 January 2021.
- The webinar on NEN guidelines - implementation in daily practice and unmet needs on 31 March 2021.
- The webinar on choosing the best treatment sequence for NET on 28 April 2021.
ENETS Webinar Series 2021
The ENETS webinar series is designed to enable NET physicians to share their experiences on specific “hot topics” or controversies with NET peers. Q&A from the audience via chat function throughout the sessions will be encouraged.
All you need is an electronic device and an internet connection
These webinars are provided by ENETS for its members and the wider NET community. The webinars are free to all and are designed primarily for NET-dedicated physicians and clinicians - you do not need to be an ENETS member to join us for these live and virtual events.
Please regularly check the website for information on upcoming webinars. All live webinars will be recorded and made available on the ENETS' website after the event.