Did you miss the last ENETS webinar?
Don't worry if you missed the ENETS webinar - you can now view it in the ENETS webinar archive, free of charge, by clicking on the button below.
ENETS will host its next webinar on "several years after their first approval for advanced NET treatments, what have we learned from? what do we expect?" on Wednesday, 30 June 2021, from 18:00 – 19:30 CEST.
ENETS Webinar Archive
ENETS has hosted numerous webinars to date in its webinar series:
- The first two pilot webinars on the general aspects of managing NEN patients in the COVID-19 era, including SSTR targeted therapies and the use of PRRT took place on 11 June 2020.
- A webinar on somatostatin analogues including combination and maintenance therapy took place on 8 October 2020.
- The webinar on ESMO highlights and new data from randomised studies took place on 5 November 2020.
- The webinar on ABC in NEN took place on 27 January 2021.
- The webinar on NEN guidelines - implementation in daily practice and unmet needs on 31 March 2021.
- The webinar on choosing the best treatment sequence for NET on 28 April 2021.
- The webinar on neuroendocrine carcinomas (NECs): therapeutic and diagnostic challenges on 26 May 2021.