Conference E-Poster Guidelines
ENETS E-POSTER GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS 2018
A variety of the abstracts have been selected for presentation during E-Poster Sessions and authors will be notified by e-mail about how to provide the needed information and instructions on how to upload the PDF to the ENETS website.
The poster author will receive a username and password for the following procedure:
- Every panel will have a QR-Code linking to a specially prepared website by ENETS, as an author you can add additional information, such as your contact data, websites, PDF download.
- E-Poster sessions will take place throughout the conference and depicted on the terminals in the main hall at the ENETS Booth and poster area.
- E-Poster Session will be held throughout the conference on Wednesday, 7 March , Thursday, 8 March and Friday, 9 March, during the lunch breaks, covering a wide range of topics.
- All posters can be made available onsite via the ENETS e-poster system.
- Use of ENETS Logo: Please read the branding rules here.
- If your E-Poster is successfully uploaded, you should receive a confirmation email.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF E-POSTERS
- Validate and update demographic details prior to uploading.
- Upload E-Poster File* - Accepted file formats for your E-Poster are PDF.
- Please submit your poster as a 1-page PDF-file in portrait orientation.