CoE Training Fellowship
The ENETS CoE Training Fellowship is designed to:
- enable a grant for 3 – 6 months (depending on the time limit awarded for training) amounting to 2.500€ per month,
- provide young physicians (clinicians and researchers) in training with particular interest in the field of NET with financial support for a training fellowship in an ENETS Centre of Excellence.
Applicant profile and eligibility criteria are that you must:
- be an ENETS Member,
- be younger than 35 years,
- be in training as a biologist, physiologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, geneticist, internist oncologist, nuclear medicine physician, pathologist, radiologist, or surgeon, and
- have a minimum of one year clinical experience in his or her field,
- command an appropriate level of English.
Application form has been provided online and can be downloaded. The application requirements must include:
- a curriculum vitae,
- a description of your NET field interest and/or research proposal (max. 500 Words),
- a letter of recommendation from your department head/supervisor, and
- a copy of your doctoral degree, additional relevant certificates.
Where, when and what to submit for application:
- upload the application form and all required documents via the online tool (as of 1 November 2016),
- submission begin 1 November 2016,
- deadline for submission is 8 January 2017 at 23:59:00 CET,
- application to the ENETS Office in Berlin by 8 January 2017: http://enetsconference.org/conference_grants_and_awards.html.