An ENETS Centers of Excellence (CoE) Training Workshop is scheduled to take place virtually on Tuesday, 1 February 2022.
ENETS invites all CoE coordinators, nurse practitioners with coordinating duties in a CoE, and heads of centers to take part in a training course to learn how to best adapt certification procedures and apply certification processes to NET healthcare management.
This workshop primarily targets medical professionals, or teams, looking to become a CoE in the near future or professionals from current CoEs about to undertake a re-accreditation audit. The workshop is also of interest for any centers dealing with pulmonary NET.
We recommend that you read though the current CoE Requirements Catalogue in order to learn more about the training course’s content. This document can be downloaded in the ENETS members area.
Online registration is now open. For more information, please contact the ENETS Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12:00 – 12:15: Welcome and introduction
- Eva TIENSUU JANSON, Chair of the ENETS CoE certification programme
- Dorit BARETTON, DQS, lead auditor ENETS CoE
- Nadja GÖTZ DQS, Product Management & Accreditation Health Management Systems
12:15 – 13:00: Aims, basic principles and definition - ENETS CoE certification procedure - Dorit BARETTON
- Fundamentals of the requirements catalogue
- Presentation of selected documents
13:10 – 14:10: ENETS CoE certification procedure: audit preparation - Dorit BARETTON
- What has to be done between enrolment and on-site audit?
14:10 – 14:50: ENETS CoE certification procedure: on-site audit - Dorit BARETTON
- Schedule and requirements of the on-site audit
- How to deal with and overcome deviations and nonconformities
14:50 – 15:15: Feedback and questions - Dorit BARETTON & Eva TIENSUU JANSON