Thank you for attending the 18th Annual ENETS Conference in 2021!
Dear colleagues and friends,
The virtual 18th Annual ENETS Conference took place on 25 - 27 February 2021. This year, more than 1,400 people from more than 50 countries from as far afield as Chile, Korea, Australia, and South Africa registered for the virtual annual conference! Some conference highlights included:
- Plenary lectures on radiomics in NEN and immunotherapy in cancer
- Pathology of neuroendocrine neoplasms
- Surgery and neoadjuvant therapy in NEN
- Nuclear meidince diagnostic and therapy
- Carcinoid heart disease
- Pulmonary NET
- A joint session with the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE)
- Recent results from clinical trials and key ongoing trials
- Treatment outcomes
- Live basic and clinical oral abstract sessions
- Women in NET (WiN) launch meeting.
Gratitude and thanks
ENETS and its scientific organising committee would like to express gratitude and thanks to all the participants who took part in this year’s conference. We would also like to sincerely thank our Scientific Faculty for 2021 for their important contribution. Many thanks also to our many generous sponsors and collaborating partners – without their help, the ENETS virtual conference 2021 would not have been possible.
Webcasts and CME credits
Webcasts of all scientific sessions are now available exclusively to conference participants in the Media Library of MY ENETS: https://my.enets.org/. The 18th Annual ENETS Conference was accredited with 14 European CME credits (EACCME®) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. Please log into MY ENETS to download your certificates.
With kind regards,
2021 ENETS Virtual Conference Facts
on the first day
around the globe
in live Q&A sessions