Just 1 day away - 14th Annual ENETS Conference 2017
The 14th Annual ENETS Conference (8-10 March 2017) begins tomorrow. The final conference program is online. This year 16 CME credits have been granted by the UEMS - EACCME® for all three conference days. ENETS wishes to further highlight the Postgraduate Course on 8 March 2017, the Meet the Professor Session (MtP), which will be taking place on Thursday, 9 March 2017 and the Poster Walks, which are taking place on 9 and 10 March 2017 during the Poster Sessions. Please read more about the conference below.
ENETS looks forward to welcoming you to Barcelona!
ENETS has set-up Poster Walks during the Poster Sessions, which are taking place on 9 March 2017 from 15:15 - 16:45 and 10 March 2017 from 09:45 - 10:50.
The Poster Walks have been selected for clinical and basic science categories and are offered for smaller groups. To sign up for the poster walks, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify at least two different poster walks you wish to participate in. Please note that space is limited to max. 12 for each walk and depending on availability, you will be allocated to either one. Please also check on-site for availability and register at the poster booth in the exhibition hall.
To find out more about the poster walk presentations and how you can participate, please click the below button.
The Postgraduate (PG) Course is taking place on Wednesday, 8 March 2017. The PG Course has been granted 6 CME credits by the UEMS - EACCME®. ENETS is very appreciative of the speakers and chairs for this year’s program. Please view the final program by clicking the below button.
There is still space available for the Meet the Professor Sessions, which will be offered as breakfast workshops on Thursday, 9 March 2017 (7:30-8:30h). ENETS looks forward to the talks and views from a total of 8 experts in their field.
- Speakers: Anne Couvelard, FRA / Günter Klöppel, GER - Workshop 1
- Speakers: Alain Sauvanet, FRA / Thomas Steinmüller, GER - Workshop 2
- Speakers: Barbro Eriksson, SWE / Rajesh Thakker, GBR - Workshop 3
- Speakers: Enrique Grande, ESP / Juan Valle, GBR - Workshop 4
Space is limited. Please register in time.
The ENETS Conference App is available in the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store.
Directions to download:
Google Play Store
- Please note that the search for the ENETS App via the Google Play Store will only work if you place “ENETS” (in quotes).
iTunes App Store:
- If you have already installed the ENETS App last year and still see the old event from 2016, you need to download the new event within the app. Please click on the gear symbol in the menu and select “Back to All Events”. Now select the event “2017 / 14th ENETS Annual Conference”. You should now see the current even
At the upcoming ENETS Conference in Barcelona, ENETS offers participants an easy membership application process, which is ‘register, receive recommendation, and pay directly’ at the registration desk on-site.
ENETS - European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society
14th Annual ENETS Conference
c/o Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Department of Internal Medicine Division of Hepatology
Augustenburger Platz 1
13353 Berlin, Germany
Conference Website: http://enetsconference.org/
Society Website: www.enets.org