Just 5 days away - 14th Annual ENETS Conference 2017
The 14th Annual ENETS Conference is just 5 days away. The final ENETS Conference Program can be viewed online. ENETS wishes to further highlight the Meet the Professor Session (MtP), which will be taking place on Thursday, 9 March 2017 and the Poster Walks, which are taking place on 9 and 10 March 2017 during the Poster Sessions. Please read more about the conference below.
ENETS has set-up Poster Walks during the Poster Sessions, which are taking place on 9 March 2017 from 15:15 - 16:45 and 10 March 2017 from 09:45 - 10:50.
The Poster Walks have been selected for clinical and basic science categories and are offered for smaller groups. To find out more about the posters walks presentation and how you can participate, please click the below button. Space is limited.
The Meet the Professor Sessions will be offered as breakfast workshops for this years conference on Thursday, 9 March 2017 (7:30-8:30h). ENETS looks forward to the talks and views from a total of 8 experts in their field.
- Speakers: Anne Couvelard, FRA / Günter Klöppel, GER - Workshop 1
- Speakers: Alain Sauvanet, FRA / Thomas Steinmüller, GER - Workshop 2
- Speakers: Barbro Eriksson, SWE / Rajesh Thakker, GBR - Workshop 3
- Speakers: Enrique Grande, ESP / Juan Valle, GBR - Workshop 4
Space is limited. Please register in time.
At the upcoming ENETS Conference in Barcelona, ENETS offers participants an easy membership application process, which is ‘register, receive recommendation, and pay directly’ at the registration desk on-site.
Should you be unable to attend the conference and would like to view the conference webcasts, please register for membership by clicking the button below to receive access to the membership area "MY ENETS".
The ENETS Conference App is available in the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store.
Directions to download:
Google Play Store
- Please note that the search for the ENETS App via the Google Play Store will only work if you place “ENETS” (in quotes).
iTunes App Store:
- If you have already installed the ENETS App last year and still see the old event from 2016, you need to download the new event within the app. Please click on the gear symbol in the menu and select “Back to All Events”. Now select the event “2017 / 14th ENETS Annual Conference”. You should now see the current even
ENETS - European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society
14th Annual ENETS Conference
c/o Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Department of Internal Medicine Division of Hepatology
Augustenburger Platz 1
13353 Berlin, Germany
Conference Website: http://enetsconference.org/
Society Website: www.enets.org